The Learning Explosion
The Learning Explosion News…
- Published in the Unites States of America, China, South Korea, and Russia.
- Listed on the Washington Post’s top-five business-title list the week of July 20, 2011. “Their (Muller and Murdoch) outstanding, authoritative book makes it clear that they have the chops to teach you how to organize online learning initiatives and how to plan, set up and run virtual classrooms. (we) recommend this concrete, easy-to-understand, highly enthusiastic explanation of virtual learning programs to chief learning officers, and to corporate education and training professionals.”
- Listed on the Shanghai Daily’s Top 5 US Business Books list, July 23, 2011. (Distributed in more than 50 countries and regions around the world)
- Reviewed on The Wall Street Journal’s online book review site, livemint.com, on July 28, 201o (Audience of 1.2 million)
- Featured in The Hindu, on July 3, 2011 (Indian newspaper with circulation of 14 million) “A book that can prepare you for the unfolding life that will have learning unobtrusively woven into it.”
- Featured as a “Top Seller” in the Handelsblatt newspaper on August 22, 2011–the biggest German-language business and finance newspaper and is the most cited business medium in Germany. It boasts a circulation of almost 150,000 and has a daily readership of 500,000.
- Business Wire press release, on June 3, 2011 was posted on 285 sites, including Bloomberg Business Week, The Wall Street Journal, CNN Money and The New York Times.
- Review in “The Press-Enterprise” newspaper on August 28, 2011. (The leading news and information source for Inland Southern California and boasts a daily print run of almost 150,000)
What people are saying…
“At Adobe, we recognize that virtual classrooms are the future of learning. We also agree with Murdoch and Muller that the future is now — their 9 rules are an accurate representation of elearning best practices. This snappy book will help any organization successfully transition to this new learning reality.”—Guillaume Privat, Director, Product Management, Adobe Connect
“The ability to deliver training online is essential for companies large and small. The Learning Explosion is an insightful and practical guide for making the virtual training move – a must-have for your training toolkit.”–Kathy Chill, VP, Business Development, Citrix
“The Learning Explosion is a great resource for training professionals charged with the task of introducing virtual learning to a corporate environment. Whether you’re incorporating a blended-learning approach or straight virtual-classroom training, the new mind-set and the new rule-set outlined in this book will serve as your go-to guide.”—Paul Krause, President and CEO, Element K
“I work full time in the corporate world and teach on the side and I found this book to be incredibly helpful for both my professional roles…the authors have made “this stuff” fun and easy to understand for the non-tech geek.”–Amazon Review
“I loved the format of this book with the snippets that look like Facebook/Twitter, the style of the content, and how they used the principles that they teach in the book.”–Amazon Review
“The book, which is written by two top-notch eLearning experts is well-written, easy to read, and full of great information that you absolutely must consider if you’re looking into implementing eLearning in your organization.”–Amazon Review
“As I read “The Learning eXPOLSION”, I found myself highlighting parts, using sticky notes to mark pages and mentally agreeing with the information in the book.”–Amazon Review